No pressure. No stress. Enable children to Just Play Sports.
It started with a young man, Jack, and his little Fiat van…
No, he didn’t try to sell his cow for magic beans. Nor did he head up the hill with Jill.
Instead he and his 57 sponge footballs, 236 cones, 37 bibs and 78 tennis balls scoured the lengths of South East Berkshire and North Hampshire, seeking out children who wanted to love sport, who wanted a hobby.
What started out as Soccerin Schools (it did exactly what it says on the tin), has evolved into more sports, more clubs, more venues and hundreds more children coming through our hypothetical doors to be provided access to sports, games and activities that have them returning year after year.
Now, we’re coaching PE lessons and school clubs, keeping children active throughout the holidays and hosting birthday parties. We’re on a mission to provide accessible sports in all shapes and sizes for all children. And we’re having the times of our lives doing it.
Meet your coaches
- Favourite game/activity we offer - Marbles
- Favourite sportsperson - Robbie Keane
- Favourite ice cream flavour - That Phish food stuff Ben and Jerrys do
- Favourite joke - Whats red and invisible? A. No Tomatoes!
- Pet hate - Wet Socks!
- Favourite game/activity we offer - Minion rush
- Favourite sportsperson - David Beckham
- Favourite ice cream flavour - Mint Choc Chip
- Favourite joke - Why did the chicken cross the playground? A. To get to the otter slide!
- Pet hate - When children pick up the cones when they are not suppose to!