At our holiday clubs and certain events, we'll often have our zorbs out for the kids to play in. We also use the swimming pool at our St Paul's Wokingham holiday club.
When booking, you'll be prompted to give these waivers a read and give consent if you'd like your children to have the option of using these at our clubs.
(By agreeing to these waivers, you choose to waive certain rights, including the right to sue.)
Zorbs: Participant agreement, release of liability and assumption of risk waiver
- The participant agreeing to this agreement must be over 16 years of age, if not the agreement must be made by a parent or guardian, who responsible for them.
- The participant acknowledges, understands and accepts their participation in activities could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves and or a third party.
- The participants also acknowledge that activities put on require a reasonable level of fitness, and are advised not to participate if unwell or currently injured. Depending on the nature of the injury we can deny an individuals participation.
- Everyone agreeing to this agreement waiver, will have a safety talk and the relevant rules and regulations before participation.
- In agreeing to this I agree to comply with all instructions prior to participating in the activity.
- Participants agree to not trying tricks or acrobatics they have not achieved before or anything which will render them and their zorb out of control. Bumping and bouncing off of the ground or anyone else are so carried at the individuals own risk.
- The participants are aware of weight and size safety regulations and therefore comply with these if they plan to participate in bubble football.
- The participants warrant that they don’t have any medical conditions or injuries which could put themselves or other participants in danger. Participants may not participate if the injury may be affected, aggravated or made worse. If the participants have any illnesses or injuries please ask the event holders permission and advise for participating.
- The participant agrees and promises to accept that Just Play Sports LTD shall not be liable for any damage or loss, as well as injury to them or a third party.
- Most importantly, participants will have fun and enjoy themselves.
Swimming pool: Participant agreement, release of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement waiver
By agreeing to let your children swim in the pool at St. Paul’s Junior School, Wokingham whilst at Just Play Sports holiday club, you recognise and fully understand certain things, including:
- At all times is there a lifeguard on duty when children are swimming
- A full risk assessment has been carried out and the pool has been deemed safe to use
- Pool rules have been set out and documented for parents to view
- All rules that are relevant to children will be explained to all participants before entering the pool
- There is a full EAP in place in case of emergencies
- The pool is fully equipped with emergency and life saving equipment
- The use of the pool facilities during use involves certain risks, including but not limited to:
1. The risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the pool equipment
2. The risk of injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the pool area
3. The risk of injuries resulting from unsupervised divers and swimmers colliding
4. The risk of other injuries resulting from participating in any action in the pool.
You recognise and fully understand that the above list is not a complete or exhaustive list of all possible risks; the list only provides examples of types of risks and injuries that you are assuming.
In exchange for Just Play Sports allowing your child to utilise the pool and area during the club, you hereby agree to the conditions below. You fully intend and choose to give up the legal rights, as stated below:
- To waive any and all claims that you have or may have in the future against the Owner, its directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (hereinafter referred to as the “Releasees”) relating to your children's use of the pool and pool area
- To release the releasees from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, expense, or other cost that your children may suffer or that their next of kin may suffer in connection with your children's use of the Releasees pool or pool area to any cause whatsoever, including negligence on the part of the releasees
- To hold harmless and indemnify the releasees from any and all liability to property, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from the use of the pool or pool area
- That you are over the age of 18 and that you are responsible and will adhere to all the rules of the property
- That this Waiver, Release, and Agreement is fully effective and shall be effective and binding upon me, and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns, or anyone else authorised to act on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.
You have read and understood this waiver. You are aware that by consenting to your children to use the swimming pool at St. Paul's Junior School, Wokingham, whilst at Just Play Sports holiday club, you are waiving certain legal rights you have against releasees and you fully agree to do so. You have read the pool rules set out by Just Play Sports Ltd.
All information about your child’s swimming abilities that you have declared to Just Play Sports is true.